Open Creative Arts & Worship Positions
ALLEGAN ASSEMBLY OF GOD - Worship Pastor, Part Time
Pastor Contact Info: Tim Heath, email@example.com
Congregation Size: 30
Allegan Assembly of God is looking to hire a PT Worship Pastor. Pay range is $15k to $20k to start.
BRIDGEPORT CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN CENTER – Worship Pastor, Part Time
Pastor Contact Info: Kim Frank – firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregation Size: 65
We are looking for a worship leader.
FAIR HAVEN, ROCK CHURCH – Worship, Creative Arts Pastor, Full OR Part Time
Contact Info: Payton Monbleau – email@example.com – (586) 612-1044
Congregation Size (900+)
Demographic (Rural, Suburban)
- Oversee worship team members
- Lead the congregation in worship (2-3 times a month)
- Lead weekly rehearsals
- Oversee Worship Team song organization
- Oversee Scheduling for Sunday services and events
- Equip musicians and singers through rehearsals and training days
- Oversee onboarding and auditions
- Proficient in leading worship (singing and playing either guitar or piano)
- Able to lead a team in song structure (dynamics, chord charts) and vocal structure (harmonies)
- Leading where we will be going into the next song
- Familiar with Playback & in-ear monitor systems
MOUNT HOPE CHURCH, GRAND BLANC - Worship Pastor, Full Time
Contact Info: Dan Morrison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregation Size: 200
We are looking for a person who has a heart and calling to lead others in worship with the ability to communicate and lead rehearsals with singers and musicians.
This person would plan and coordinate all worship services at the church and recruit new singers and musicians to the music ministry.
We are looking for a creative person who desires to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in their worship leading.
CALVARY AG, LANSING – Worship Pastor, Part Time
Pastor Contact Info: Kelly Richmond – email@example.com – (517) 936-4771
Congregation Size (20)
Demographic (Urban, Multicultural)
Lansing Calvary is looking for a part time worship leader. We are looking for someone to lead up in worship every Sunday. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get experience leading worship. If you are interested, please reach out to Pastor Kelly.
MIDLAND CHRISTIAN CELEBRATION CENTER – Director of Media, Full Time
Contact Info: David Homrich - firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregation Size: 1000
The Director of Media will serve under and report directly to CCC's Connections Pastor. He/she will work alongside and in connection with CCC staff and volunteers. This is a full time position (although, exceptional part-time-availability candidates will be considered)
which includes benefits.
Compensation will be based on experience.
DIRECTOR OF MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create & prepare media content (filming, video editing, graphic creation, etc.)
• Support technical and graphic needs for church communication (website, social media, etc.)
• Attend and oversee the team impacting the weekend services’ technical elements (lighting, projection, online-stream, etc.)
• Oversee a number of technical systems within the church building.
• Input into stage sets and planning in the auditorium.
• Provide financial oversight for media and technology related CCC budgets.
• Attend weekly Staff & Service-Planning meetings.
• Be available to train and troubleshoot other staff members in the area of computers and technology.
• Responsible for oversight of CCC’s filming equipment and video room.
• Schedule, train, and oversee a production volunteer team.
• Required to serve onsite at our building M-Th & Sundays. Flexible availability at other times.
Email for the career application link. We pray God's best for you!
RICHMOND CHRISTIAN CHURCH - Creative Arts Pastor, Part Time
Pastor Contact Info: James Vance - email@example.com
Congregation Size: 45
The primary responsibility of the Creative Arts / Multimedia Pastor is to develop, maintain, and oversee all aspects of Creative Arts and Multimedia. This will include worship, media, and/or production, and the sound booth. They are to ensure that they can support the vision of Richmond Christian Church. They will work with our worship director and all necessary departments to develop and run the order of service on Sunday morning. This is a part-time position with the vision to work into full-time.
ACTS 2 COMMUNITY CHURCH, SAGINAW - Worship Pastor, Volunteer
Pastor Contact Info: Jason Roth - (989) 313-4518, firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregation Size: 25
Demographic: Urban / Suburban
We are looking for a worship leader who desires to help lead the church into the presence of God and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. We are willing to work with the right person even if they do not have a lot of experience. This would be a great opportunity for an intern.
This person would be responsible to plan and coordinate Sunday morning rehearsal and worship service.
This position is volunteer; however, we would be willing to help financially with a stipend.